//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


Hello , i'm xinni . Grow 1 year older on every 12 december . Haters , just fuck off !:D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


SAY NO TO SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010 | 2:52 PM | 0 hearts♥
TODAY I SIBEI LAZY TO UPDATE.OH MY GOD!!The stupid valerie go spam my message inbox!!
BLOODY HELL LARH,must delete all those message,cause all the same one,only a few different nia......Mother Tongue lesson was FUN!!Something happen very very very very the funny.XIE lao shi say if the whole class pass the Chinese Letter Writing Exam,she treat us drink Bubble Tea,we can order anything we like.So Shiok!!Hahas today the jia hui go crazy liao.
I WANNA SPAM VALERIE'S MESSAGE INBOX SIA,BUT CANNOT.CAUSE I USE PREPAID,SHE USE LINE.WHAT THE HELL SEH??

REPLY TAGS!!

Jiahui: LOL
Xinni:Yeah whatever!!

Zhiying: HELLO! TAGGED (
Xinni:Hello.Thanks!!

Jiahui: Taggs
Xinni:Eu at home nothing better to uh??

Bye Bye!!




/