Bye Bye
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 | 11:40 AM | 0 hearts♥
Woh......they have gone back.so happy cause no more nagging.POsting yesterday + today.
Yesterday
Had Geo paper.It was lyk damn hard.I only learn pollution.Multiple choice
was quite okays.But section B,i only noe how to do the first question.second and third question,i was lyk totally in a daze.Second question is about global warming.Third question is about ozone depletion.WTF??revise only pollution,den the rest i anyhow do.
the question asks;;what causes ozone depletion bahs......i forget ald.
i answer the use of fertilisers and pesticides.LOL??I totally give up on geo paper.Confirm will fail de.
TodayHad maths paper1&2.was also very hard.Maths paper 1 is 1 hour.I finish in 25 minutes.Ding yuan first one to finish,i the second one.But all my answer is rubbish.I'm only confident of getting 1 question correct.Maths paper 2 was quite okays.but den still dunt noe how to do lor!!
Haiz......tmr D&T,i dunt noe study which chapter.Bye Bye.

