Spone Bob Square Pants !
Saturday, February 26, 2011 | 9:38 PM | 0 hearts♥
Wa Kao,today wake up at 6plus thanks to my mother's non-stop ringing alarm clock !Sleep late the previous night.was so the damn tired,went back sleep till 7plus,cher woke me up,just to ask me where i put my ear-piece ?So it's lyk WTH !Nua in my bed for damn long,watched my ass-hole brother played his stupid idiotic game !-GUNZ.Is nt fun at all lor !blahblah,Then watched TV,after that played compute nw.I'm sucha a pro,actually also no game play de lor !so on msn,waiting for "someone" on9 !Msn chat with jia hui,aruna,valerie,howard.jia hui spam me !I wan my revenge,but i noe it's impossible !Supposed to be working today.4-9,i think so,den didn't go,cause of stomache,ask dad to help me call store tell them.Then jia hui that girl say rubbish !Sponge Bob Square Pants become Sponge Bob Square Jeans !Then i was lyk okays,So Sponge Bob Round Pants !Hahas,LOL !!Tmr going for movies with Family !Monday-CIP !But gt CO !I wan go CO !!Must remember bring Camera !Hahas,i'm bored !!
.........Bye Bye !...........

