weirdo.........
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 | 7:22 PM | 0 hearts♥
Today woke up at 7 sharp.What the hell !Was supposed to wake up at 4,end up,i keep snooze snooze snooze the alarm clock.So wake up late.Play-ed com for 30mins,rush go bath and everything.Go meet jia hui,grace and valerie...walk go sch.During assembly that time,i was doing the maths homework .I chiong like hell.PLT sch>Maths>PE>Recess>Eng>Maths.
First period of maths-first 5min do quiz....2 question only.I only do the formula for both question,ans nt enough time go press calculator,i ask yu chuen for the ans.Pe,changed clothes for nothing.Mr peh nt here,relief teacher come.Was supposed to run 5 round around the parade square....but den give excuse nt to run.After that free games.Sit down the porch there play-ed handphone.Tap Tap Revenge 4 !Nice.Recess,go canteen.Eng-writing my maths notes,act no,was copying the notes in the foolscap paper to the A4 book.So my eng file,i ask eleen help me.Thank you !Maths,go through about quadratic formula all these.....homework !I haven't done.I'm lazy to do .
After school,went out with valerie for lunch.Take bus that time,saw one weird weird woman.Was young ?nt sure.On the song so loud,den she was like very untidy.....afterwards valerie told me something about that woman,was shocked !LOL,afterwards,home sweet home.
Nothing more to blog,bye bye...

