//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


Hello , i'm xinni . Grow 1 year older on every 12 december . Haters , just fuck off !:D




Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


LAZY XINNI !!
Friday, July 8, 2011 | 10:39 PM | 0 hearts♥
Hello , Jiahui is here to help the LAZY XINNI do her blog update .

Today they was suppose to be meeting me but YA KNOW , they are late again ! CONGRATZ , can get 1st prize ! Today 3A and 3C stand up  . I was like why stand up sia . Xinni told me is some ppl was still standing after the bell.
Night , Msn with her I type something and she told me at msn i never fail to make her laugh . I scroll back to the top and read , it was kind of funny and RETARDED cause i was just using the letter to create a word .
She wanted me to play games with her , viwawa match it , but i cant so i promised her tomorrow night i will play with her . I'm still msning with her . Theres nothing more to post . SEE-YA !




/