Hey Bitch !
Monday, October 24, 2011 | 4:23 PM | 0 hearts♥
Just ended the elective module for the 3NA's . Bake cookies and the quiche today .Partner with valerie and ramya . >.< . Lucky "she" never come ,it's like so peaceful without her .Finally, there's no more tuition till december . Oh ya, i kenna the stupid PTC .It's like seriously WTF lol .Hope i don't get retain .Nothing else to blog about already so gonna continue watch my movie "49 days" . See the title above:Hey Bitch !
Ever since you come,it's has not been peaceful .Cyberworld bully, woah i very scared ley .I wanna call my parents come down help me settle . Ownself create the trouble ownself go clear up . Don't expect us to help you to clear up. You are really a 2-sided person . So what,if in cybeworld you got lots of friends. I bet more than half of them is you don't know de . Cause you just added them through the facebook finding friendship thing . Are you that despo for friends and boyfriends.
Despo and Despo= perfect match anyways . Cause both side are despo for each others .
Hey "Girl" !
Fancy you finding a reason for doing all those stupid stuffs .You just just so annoying and irritating ! -.- You have already reach my limit .You say that you will change and so we give you the time but did you even change ? ask youself then ! I ain't going to believe you anymore . Once you lost my trust in you,you just gotta earn it back yourself .
I didn't state any name on who am i scolding . So if you think it's you then it's you . I don't need any negative comments. Not happy,just press the red X button that you saw on the top right hand corner .Unless you pajiao,or i can't do anything about it .

